It's time to lace up! Our 8 week training program for the Shamrock'n Half Marathon begins January 15th 2017.
Whether it's your first race or your 100th, we will be there for you every step of the way to help you get to the start line (and finish line!) happy and healthy! Our experienced coaches will teach on running with proper form, pacing, nutrition and hydration, as well as injury prevention and recovery. Participants should be able to run or walk 4-5 miles at the start of training to fully benefit from this training program.
We will be getting ready for the Annual Shamrock'n Half Marathon in Sacramento on March 12th!
8 weeks of training
Our long runs Sundays at 8am
Midweek runs To be announced
All runs leave from Fleet Feet Redding.
- Daily Training Schedules for your solo workouts
- Twice a week group training sessions
- Experienced coaches (they rock!)
- Exclusive "Brooks Shamrock Training Shirt"
- Entry Into the Brooks VIP Area on Race Day
- Education on Proper Form, Pacing, Fueling, Stretching and More!
Register after Christmas: $95
Registration is now open! Come by the store to reserve your spot!
Race registration is separate from Training Registration. To register for the Shamrock'n Half Marathon, click here: http://www.shamrocknhalf.com
Some of our amazing Shamrock 2015 training crew (below)