It's time to lace up! Our 8 week training program for the Shamrock'n Half Marathon begins January 20th 2019.
Whether it's your first race or your 100th, we will be there for you every step of the way to help you get to the start line (and finish line!) happy and healthy! Our experienced coaches will teach on running with proper form, pacing, nutrition and hydration, as well as injury prevention and recovery. Participants should be able to run or walk 4-5 miles at the start of training to fully benefit from this training program.
We will be getting ready for the Annual Shamrock'n Half Marathon in Sacramento on March 17th and with the race landing on St Patrick's Day, it's really going to Rock!
8 weeks of training
Our long runs Sundays at 8am
Midweek runs: Thursdays at 5:30pm
- Daily Training Schedules for your solo workouts
- Twice a week group training sessions
- Experienced coaches (they rock!)
- Exclusive "Brooks Shamrock Training Shirt"
- Entry Into the Brooks VIP Area on Race Day
- Education on Proper Form, Pacing, Fueling, Stretching and More!
Register fee: $95
Registration is now open! Come by the store to reserve your spot!
Race registration is separate from Training Registration. To register for the Shamrock'n Half Marathon, click here: http://www.shamrocknhalf.com