We have dedicated and experienced coaching staff who use scientific principles and proven training techniques to get you across the finish line. Whether you are looking to get started on your fitness journey, are dreaming of a half marathon finish or are a Boston qualifier, Fleet Feet Sports offers programs for all levels and abilities.
What Do Fleet Feet Sports Training Programs Offer?
- Camaraderie - Train with other just like YOU!
- Focused Training Plans - our training plans are specific to local races
- Group workouts - never run alone!
- Relevant weekly emails - Coaches spend time crafting weekly newsletters and emails so that you have the information you need to be successful.
- Educational clinics on topics such as injury prevention, hydration, nutrition, motivation and goal setting, dressing for success, cross training, race day prep and more
- Gear up events and social runs supported by our sponsors
- Free technical tees and more!
The Benefits of Group Training
The list is endless, but here are a just a few of the benefits of running or walking with others.
- Experienced Coach
- Improved Performance - others will challenge you to perform YOUR best
- Social - meet new friends!
ex: Sunday, January 18th, 6:00pm
ex: $100 excluding race fee
Our next training group will be a Half Marathon group preparing for the Shamrock'n Half Marathon in March 2017